JL Nixon Consulting
About JL Nixon Consulting
JL Nixon Consulting is dedicated to the search and recruitment of professionals and has been involved in the recruitment process exclusively within the Insurance and Managed Care arena for over 30 years. Our firm has played a significant role in the location and acquisition of top professionals for positions from entry level to officer level on a national basis. We have completed searches in all disciplines including underwriting, marketing, sales, claims, loss control, administration, actuarial, accounting/finance, data processing etc. for the carrier, agency and brokerage, reinsurance and corporate communities. In addition, we provide the following services, which set us apart from many firms in the industry:
* Affiliation with the largest insurance-only recruiting network in the country enabling us to access potential candidates nationwide in addition to our own database
* Contract and temporary employee placement. Complete no-hassle assistance for positions nationwide
* Relocation program enabling the client or candidate to receive up to a 57% discount on moving expenses with several major carriers
* Personality and career profile testing
* Resume writing assistance.
7 jobs with JL Nixon Consulting
Commercial Underwriting Vice President from regional or home office background for established carrier in Hawaii
Construction Defect claims specialist in Atlanta for highly entrepreneurial P&C carrier with national presence which includes outstanding salary
Commercial P&C Account Manager for MGU with growth potential in excellent location in Atlanta
Improve entrepreneurial carrier market presence as Commercial Lines Marketing Director by building relationships and strategy
Lead P&C actuary opportunity to work with senior management in top employee satisfaction rated carrier in Iowa.
Miscellaneous E&O Claims Specialist for highly entrepreneurial P&C carrier in Chicago to be an integral part of a professional liability claims depart
Professional Liability Underwriting/ Product Manager Specialist ready to move to a director level for entrepreneurial P&C carrier in Dallas