Farmers Insurance Group, Inc.
About Farmers Insurance Group, Inc.
When it comes to innovative practices, stability and excellent customer service, Farmers is one of the most respected names in the insurance industry. For more than eight decades, our customers have trusted us to provide them with peace of mind. We know we must earn that trust every day through our commitment to delivering the best value and experience for every customer we’re privileged to serve. Our reputation for reliability has made Farmers one of America’s largest insurers of vehicles and homes, as well as a respected provider of financial services, Business insurance, Life insurance and Specialty coverages. The Farmers focus on people means that we provide service the way our customers want to do business with us. To meet their diverse needs, we have employees in our Home Office in Los Angeles, Farmers Life in Seattle, Foremost in Grand Rapids, Mich., and Bristol West in Davie, Fla., along with our claims and service offices in Kansas City, Mo., Austin, Texas, Hillsboro, Oregon, and other operations throughout the country. Key facts:
- Nation’s third-largest Personal Lines Property and Casualty insurer group
- Nation’s 15th largest writer of Life insurance
- One of the nation’s largest Commercial multi-peril insurers
- 48,458 agents (14,055 exclusive agents)
- 19,946 employees*
- 20 million policies-in-force*
- $16.7 billion in gross written premium*
- A.M. Best “A” rating
- Standard & Poor’s “A” rating
- Moody’s “A3” rating
- *As of June 30, 2009