RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for a Broker Assistant to join our New York, NY team. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.
Provides basic technical expertise and administrative support for Broker team to facilitate the process of market placement, client service, and account processing.
- May input and update new and current client information in all required systems
- May assist with preparing necessary documentation such as spreadsheets, cover letters, etc.
- Provides necessary administrative support to the broker team.
- May assist the broker in preparing documents to market renewal business.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in retail agency/brokerage or insurance company environment preferred.
- Basic understanding of wholesale insurance coverages, forms and processes preferred.
- Experience in an office setting or administrative role.
- Critical attention to details and customer service needs.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both oral written.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Flexibility in workflow priorities as business needs change.
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New York City, New York
Broker / Agent