1 day left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies is seeking an Inspector. Not only will you be inspecting properties, you will be the face of GUARD, providing our customers with exemplary customer service.
We are willing to train the right person for the job. A training and orientation program will be provided to prepare the inspector for field assignments. The three-week training program, to be augmented by a 12-month follow-up training process in the field.
A typical day on the job will include developing relationships with customers, conduct an interview, survey/inspect the premises, identify hazards, take photographs and make any necessary recommendations to improve risk. In some cases install water and fire sensors to reduce risk. Following the site visit the Inspector is expected to promptly produce detailed and accurate report of the information obtained. All worked is received and summited on-line.Qualifications
- Possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work independently in the field
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving history.
- High school diploma and technical working knowledge of commercial equipment.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms.
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of the world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career.