Claims Assistant - Total Loss
- Career Level
- Entry Level
At Windhaven Insurance we are always looking for A-players who want a challenge. Are you a driven person who wants to achieve great feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up than an insurance company? Then you might be a future Windy!
The Claims Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to the Total Loss Department. This position is designed for continuous career growth and could develop into a Total Loss Adjuster trainee.
- Assist total loss adjusters with outgoing correspondence
- Assign total loss claims
- Create and mail total loss paperwork
- Follow-up on total loss paperwork
- Request Letter of Guarantee from lien holders
- Review and approve total loss paperwork
- Monitor total loss inbox
- Assist in taking queue calls during periods of heavy volume or when adjusters are out of office
- May perform other duties or assignments to the Total Loss Department
- High School Diploma required. Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Salvage experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of office procedures/equipment
- 10-Key typing required (must type 30+ WPM)
- Excellent time management, workload prioritization, organization and communication skills.
Windhaven is an Equal Opportunity Employer