Vice President and Assistant Vice President - Underwriter - Life Sciences
- Career Level
New subsidiary of a medical provider company is currently looking for a Life Sciences Underwriter at Vice President and Assistant Vice President level to support the expansion of its products/completed operations liability and clinical trials liability insurance businesses in the Life Sciences segment.
- develop and maintain productive relationships with distribution partners,
- rigorously select, evaluate and secure individual accounts that meet underwriting standards and guidelines,
- constructively engage with peers and company support areas in day to day decision-making and customer service.
- Should possess a strong interest in the dynamics and trends underlying the life sciences industry and related social, regulatory, economic and legal trends impacting it.
- An interest in acquiring RPLU or CPCU designation
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years college) required.
- Seven (7) or more years life sciences or other healthcare/medical professional liability underwriting experience. Equivalent experience in a broker capacity is also acceptable.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and demonstrated aptitude with Windows based operating systems
Position may be in Hartford, CT or Chicago, IL
Apply for Vice President and Assistant Vice President - Underwriter - Life Sciences
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly