Premium Auditor Trainee, Remotely
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Overland Solutions, an EXL company, looks deeper. Our solutions integrate operations management services, decision analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, better adapt to change, and create new channels for growth.
Serving organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, we deliver solutions from wherever clients need them. We also provides functional services, such as finance and accounting, legal support, and analytics to even more industries, including professional services, retail, manufacturing and energy. Headquartered in New York, EXL has approximately 23,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
At Overland Solutions, an EXL company, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper; we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients' priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
Overland Solutions, an EXL company, the leading provider of insurance premium audits, has an opening in the territory of Austin, Texas for a full time, Insurance Premium Auditor. We have over 75 years of experience with premium audits in every state. Come work for the best in the industry and become part of our winning team!
The Premium Auditor will conduct insurance premium audits for Worker's Compensation, Auto and General Liability by auditing policyholder's records and applying rules and company standards. This role requires travel an average of 4 days per week from your home based office with minimal overnight stays.
- Scheduling appointments with insureds to obtain necessary information
- Examining commercial businesses' payroll and tax records
- adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience a plus
- Ability to work independently from home
- Working knowledge WCIRB, NCCI & ISO guidelines, not required but a plus
- Experience with the Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
What we offer:
- Home based office
- Manage you own work schedule
- Paid training
- Base pay with attractive incentive opportunities paid weekly
- Reimbursement of mileage expenses – paid weekly
- Smartphone provided
- Laptop computer, printer/scanner, camera, etc. provided
- Compensation paid for scheduling appointments and drive time
- Competitive Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, 401K and FSA
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
All offers are contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.
Apply for Premium Auditor Trainee, Remotely
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly