At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life— and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're a company that doesn't stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations.
Inside Sales Representative Associate
As an Inside Sales Representative Associate, you'll be working closely with agents in your territory, educating them on Progressive products and influencing their ability to sell those products. You'll be responsible for gaining valuable market knowledge to determine potential growth in agencies within your territory, and interact with Product Managers and Regional Sales Managers regularly to share your findings. Additionally, you'll be responsible for implementing a plan to increase sales within your territory. By becoming an Inside Sales Representative Associate, you'll gain extensive training and the chance to work with a mentor to guide you through your professional development.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed to be successful:
* High school diploma; Associates degree or higher preferred
* 2 years business to business sales experience
* Excellent communications skills, including verbal, written, listening and interviewing
* Ability to deliver attentive, knowledgeable, confident and prompt phone service
* Negotiation skills
* Attention to detail
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Sales tools (FAO, iAvenue)
* The preferred candidate will have two years of Insurance knowledge
* Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability)
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
* Ongoing training and opportunities for career advancement
* Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
* 401k plan
* Flexible shifts, casual dress, and great corporate culture
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee discounts
* Child care subsidy
* On-site clinical care and fitness center
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
* You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
* After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
* A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
* Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
* Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Sales Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Mayfield Village Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular