At American Family Insurance, we're driven by our customers and employees. That's why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you're already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what's next, you're in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
AZ Phoenix Office
R1985 Office Manager - Chandler, Arizona (Open)
*This position is working for an Insurance Agency Business Owner and the compensation is $14 hourly + commission.
*This position will include some prospecting and marketing.
Dreams come in all shapes and sizes from owning a home to starting a new career — and where careers are concerned, we encourage you to DREAM BIG. If you have leadership skills, are exceedingly well organized, enjoy the challenges of supporting the operation of an office and making a difference in the lives of the people you serve, then consider a career with an American Family Insurance agency. You may be in search of a job but you just might find a career with us!
Our local American Family Insurance agency owner is currently looking for a talented, caring individual to join their agency team. As an office manager, you'll wear many hats — you'll oversee the daily operations of the agency, including maintenance of day-to-day financial transactions and review with the agency owner, creation of agency processes and systems, coordination of schedules and oversight of training and continuing education requirements — making a strong contribution to the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the agency.
- Experience with bookkeeping and record keeping
- Experience with building relationships
- Experience with PC software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- The proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products as required by state statutes
- A valid driver's license
Knowledge and Skills Preferred but not Required:
- Office management, sales and supervisory experiences
- Experience with financial software, such as QuickBooks, Quicken
- Knowledge of insurance concepts and principles
- Knowledge of effective multi-line insurance prospecting and sales experience
- Insurance designations (LUTCF, FSCP, ChFC, CLU, CIC, or CPCU)
You'll work as part of a team in an office setting. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed.
The office manager is a staff member of the agency and not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!