Senior Marketing Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
Allstate Protection Marketing is looking for a Database-Marketing Subject Matter to join their Marketing Operations and Logistics Team. The Sr. Marketing Analyst will be providing campaign production support, development and analyses for marketing campaigns.
- Design, Build and Execute multiple database-marketing campaigns that target customers and prospects based on selection criteria requested; providing counts for testing and planning meetings; suggesting process improvements and seeking opportunities to increase knowledge of campaign tool (Unica).
- Should have strong Oracle SQL Skills to develop complex queries to research and retrieve data from the warehouse and very good understanding of Relational Database and Datamart
- Keen Attention to detail and ability to adapt and learn new tools
- Leading and managing vendors through the campaign process; verifying and/or processing through reports and documentation; surveying and evaluating vendor quality processes and suggesting possible improvements based on experience and changing business needs.
- Consulting and working with Unica and it's modules; also, the Strategy and Planning teams, Database Technology team, and the Measurement team to develop profitable database marketing campaigns; providing campaign management expertise in planning and development meetings; creating written instruction to document Allstate processing and provide vendors instructions.
- Assisting in the preparation of project plans in order to identify key processes and critical dates; working with Allstate teams and vendors to manage dates and expectations on projects. Developing project timelines using Unica Marketing
Operations and adhere to those timelines.
- At least 4 years experience with SQL in an Oracle environment
- Should have at least 2 years of experience campaign tool Unica or something smilar
- Preferred background in Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Computer Science
- Previous Project Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Project and Access)
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.