Direct Marketing Project Management - Lead Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Project Manager has a deep understanding/knowledge of business intelligence strategy and a desire to optimize the routing and delivery of this business intelligence to our end users, being our agency force and CCC representatives. The candidate partners with Allstate technology resources and across business areas of responsibility to ensure that the appropriate information is captured, delivered, and returned for metric purposes. This candidate will analyze key user interfaces and usage/adoption metrics to help determine the most optimal place for the display of key pieces of data, and the governance associated with the delivery of this data. This role will also deliver key workstreams related to email and phone data synchronization, agency texting, and other Marketing integration pieces with the eAgent platform, where agencies conduct a majority of their business processes today.
This individual will partner with both internal and external cross-functional teams. The ability to work effectively and efficiently with other areas of the business and technology is essential in order to build support. This position does not have any direct reports.
The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, and a keen ability for designing and implementing business and governance strategies.
- Partnership with Enterprise Data Strategy and technology partners to lead strategy surrounding the movement of business intelligence and activities to our end users, our agencies and contact center partners
- Provide guidance regarding optimization of leads and customer relationship contacts across interaction touchpoints
- Develop strategies and a framework to implement new and monitor existing consumer trigger-events that drive automated contacts to consumers and follow-up activities to agencies and call centers
- Deliver email and phone number validation capability within and throughout our multiple user interfaces and back-end reporting environments
- Deliver Agency Texting capabilities as we continue to emerge in this space
- Partner with Lead Management teammates to ensure that the appropriate metrics are communicated to our field/regional partners
- Partner with Customer Contact team to ensure optimization of current customer campaigns
- Analyzing and reporting on lead/task follow-up effectiveness using internal tools to provide recommendations and offer solutions to optimize routing and follow-up effectiveness
- Handling requests for and implementation of rule additions, modifications, and maintenance for lead and relationship management and contact strategy
- Handling lead and contact type additions, deletions, and changes in order to provide process improvements
- Partnering with ATO for technology changes to existing rules management system
- Partnering with staff from Agency and CCC channels at early stages of projects to provide business strategy surrounding requirements in order to inform the correct decisions
- 5+ years of program/project management work related to business strategy and implementation/execution
- Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
- Intermediate negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate strategic and analytic skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft suite
- Intermediate presentation development and delivery skills
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.