Customer Service Representative Athens (OH) Part-time on-call
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
Customer Service Representative (PART-TIME ON-CALL)
AAA East Central Athens Branch
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
If you are a career-minded, service driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
We have a part-time on-call (28 hours per week) Customer Service Representative, Branch Specialist II, opportunity at the Athens, Ohio branch office. The business office hours at this location are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, and Saturdays, 9:30am - 12:00pm. The ideal candidate is available to work a schedule which will fluctuate each week and includes rotating Saturdays, but NO Sundays!
The salary range for this position is $9.40 to $10.02 per hour, depending on experience.
In this position, you will personally assist AAA members and customers with their selections and purchases of the wide variety of services and products we have available.
- Greetand provide Legendary service to everyone who enters the office;
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities and recommending other available items such as special attraction tickets and travel related merchandise;
- Selling and/or upgrading AAA memberships;
- Producing TripTik® routings and marked maps;
- Issuing passport photos;
- Processing AAA Visa TravelMoney® card and foreign currency transactions;
- Promoting AAA Member Rewards Visa card;
- Making hotel and car rental reservations and providing destination information;
- Balancing & reconciling cash drawer;
- And numerous other activities that contribute to the overall smooth operation of the branch office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
*HS Diploma or GED.
*2 years of customer service experience.
*PC literacy and data entry skills.
*Ability to operate office equipment and perform basic accounting duties.
*Ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
*Must pass criminal background check and drug screening
. Must have a valid driver license and be willing to travel to other AAA branches
- 1-2 years successful face-to-face customer service experience;
- Ability to utilize cross & suggestive selling techniques;
- Good PC & internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment;
- Previous money handling experience with basic cashiering skills and ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Good verbal communications with clear speech and good grammar;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Familiarity with North America geography, good sense of direction, and map reading abilities;
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- The selected candidate will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Free AAAPlus membership
- Employee Discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE