Customer Service Specialist II - Independence FT
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service . With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
We have a part-time (28 hrs/wk) Branch Specialist opportunity at the Independencebranch office. The business office hours at this location are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, and Saturdays, 9:30am - 1:30pm. The selected candidate should be available to work a schedule which may fluctuate each week, and normally include Saturday. The starting pay for this position is $10.43 per hour.
The selected individual will personally assist AAA members and customers with their selections and purchases of the wide variety of services and products we have available.
- Greeting members & customers and determining the nature of their business;
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities and recommending other available items such as special attraction tickets and travel related merchandise;
- Selling and/or upgrading AAA memberships;
- Producing TripTik® routings and marked maps;
- Issuing passport photos;
- Processing AAA Visa TravelMoney® card and foreign currency transactions;
- Promoting AAA Member Rewards Visa card;
- Making hotel and car rental reservations and providing destination information;
- Balancing & reconciling cash drawer;
- And numerous other activities that contribute to the overall smooth operation of the branch office.
- 1-2 years successful face-to-face customer service experience;
- Ability to utilize cross & suggestive selling techniques;
- GoodPC & internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment;
- Previous money handling experience with basic cashiering skills and ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Good verbal communications with clear speech and good grammar;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Familiarity with North America geography, good sense of direction, and map reading abilities
- H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background and drug screening
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE