- Career Level
- Entry Level
We are looking for a full time Administrative Assistant. The hours would be Monday - Friday and hours are flexible
-Combined work and education that demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the required duties outlined below.
- General accounting skills.
-Must be able to prepare spreadsheets in MS Excel (including formulas, sorting, data entry, formatting).
-Beginning to intermediate experience in MS Word is required to prepare client correspondence, etc.
-Prior experience utilizing Outlook for email in a work environment.
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A self-starter who can identify tasks that need to be completed without prior instructions.
- Professional work ethic and organized.
-Willingness to learn new skills and systems.
- Time management skills are mandatory to ensure that the requested tasks are completed by the specific deadlines.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Enter purchase orders, bills, and receipts from vendors.
-Data entry (assisting with Payroll with Excel spreadsheet data entry and following up on requested information).
-Assist with general office work (entering, stamping, sorting, filing, processing mail). Answering phones, taking messages.
- Digital & paper document filing.
- Update all customer and vendor information.
-Update and maintain W-9 book.
- Communicate, both written & verbally with customers, vendors and co-workers and employees daily.
- Perform web based research.
- Create reports.
- Other projects and duties assigned.
Apply for Administrative Assistant.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly