Method of Inspection Service Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Method of Inspection Dispatcher in Charlotte, NC!
A vital role in helping to deliver a superior customer experience!
Our customers need us the most when an accident happens. As an Allstate Method of Inspection Dispatcher, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise. Every day, you will be responsible for managing a steady volume of new claims involving auto and property. You will handle every step from managing incoming calls, data entry, scheduling workflow and establishing reports. Throughout the process, you will build cordial and productive working relationships with your co-workers, and ensure that the entire claims process is smooth and as painless as possible for our customers. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, outstanding benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain positive relationships by exhibiting a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings with our customers and fellow employees
- Coordinating claim inspections for our field team
- Accurately input data and information in a timely and efficient manner including inspection assignments, payments, files, records, and reports according to company procedures
- Contact our customers and vendors to secure necessary file information
- Confirm facts and determine additional follow-up items needed to organize files for proper disposition
- Follow-up on various control lists in a timely and accurate manner while monitoring trends and results to determine effective work flow prioritization
- Work directly in our field scheduling tool to ensure required production
- Manage Drive-In availability and frequency
- High School Diploma or equivalent with previous experience in either customer service and/or a professional work environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral, phone and written communication skills
- Strong team skills are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- One year of prior claims experience preferred
- Critical thinking with the ability to make decisions with limited supervision
- Strong geographic knowledge of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois
- Prior Service Power/Service Manager experience is a plus
- Auto Technical or claims workflow experience is a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.