Command Center Forecaster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assurant is hiring Command Center Forecasters in our Duluth, GA or Springfield, OH service centers. The Command Center Forecasters play an important role in the success of our business, as they are instrumental in assisting our management in making sure we are staffed to meet the needs of our clients and customers.
- Analyze call trends, volumes, patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and campaign initiatives to provide a short-term forecast call volumes by client on a ½ hourly basis for multiple contact center set-up.
- Participate and present data during weekly meetings with the Operations team to discuss trends, projections, and to create a plan of action to meet contact center metrics.
- Provide staffing recommendations to meet contact center contractual Service Level Agreement metrics.
- Provide support monitoring real-time adherence.
- Complete reporting requests.
- Complete long-term forecast analysis for multiple clients.
- Act as departmental Subject Matter Expert.
- Provide staffing recommendations to meet contact center contractual Service Level Agreement metrics before and after improvement initiative implementation
- Provide reporting from various data sources in order to quantify call arrival, Average Handle Time changes, and other call center metrics to serve as documentation of realized impacts to process improvement
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience
- A solid understanding of call center ""best practices"", terminology and functions, IVR and call routing
- Previous experience with workforce management (eWFM) applications (i.e., eWorkforce Management, Blue Pumpkin, IEX)
- Previous experience as a call center forecaster and call center scheduler
- Coursework in or basic knowledge of Mathematical Statistics
- Previous experience with data modeling
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work independently or as part of a team to complete multiple tasks
- Team player/Flexibility
- Accustomed to making sound and timely decisions based on diverse data
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel (macros, pivot table, formulas), and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a multi-site support environment
- Experience with RTA, Exony and Cisco applications