- Career Level
- Not Specified
Under frequent supervision, greets visitors and vendors entering through the lobby. Answers and directs incoming calls through a switchboard. Performs basic department-specific tasks. Prepares and mails various statements and reports as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers, screens, and directs all incoming calls at switchboard.
- Manages lobby traffic and entrance security.
- Troubleshoots and proactively resolves issues.
- Accurately processes vendor payments through the accounts payable systems and with credit card payments.
- Keeps company online information, telephone and address directory current.
- Maintains and processes charges for the purchase and acquisition of company store merchandise.
- Provides support to outgoing mail processing tasks as time permits.
- Performs miscellaneous administrative duties for the department.
- Prepares and mails departmental paperwork.
- Ability to analyze and resolve basic issues that arise from incoming calls.
- Ability to focus on vendors, customers, job applicants, or other visitors and their needs.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with others.
- Ability to use a switchboard and other office equipment.
- Ability to maintain the confidential nature of greeting external guests that may be seeking employment or meeting with executive management.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of professional reception and telephone experience in a related field or position.Job LocationPeoria, Illinois, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular