Customer Service Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Allied Solutions is looking for a Manager of Customer Service for our Carmel Indiana Office.
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast paced, team based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Qualities Of The Successful Candidate:
- Is a Leader: of their team and this department, approachable to both direct and indirect reports; has the ability and desire to coach and grow their team.
- Creative thinker: not all solutions can be solved working in the box, a demonstrated ability to bring a fresh approach to problem solving.
- Goal oriented: will work with the team, the department Director and Vice President to identify goals, develop a plan to meet the goals, and communicate and direct this plan of action throughout the department.
- Positive and Energetic: will display enthusiasm and drive, while leading by example.
- Efficient: must be able to see big picture objectives and work out the details to achieve it, able to streamline processes to ensure we provide the best possible service in the most efficient manner possible.
- Challenges: involved in the hiring and retention of call center staff, must be a hands on manager focused on providing excellent customer service to our internal and external customers, ensures that service level goals are met by incorporating the skills above.
- Supervised a minimum of 40 direct/indirect reports preferred
- Exposure to systems like Interactive – call center metrics software, monitor call que's, work with WorkForce Management on scheduling and report on this information.
- Great communication skills, comfortable giving a presentation in front of prospective clients, tour groups, comfortable giving both positive and negative feedback to team to help them grow and meet expectations. Ability to provide all communications in both written and verbal form.
- 5 years' experience in a related position required
- 2 years' of experience with employee coaching, expense mangement and monitoring service levels required
- College degree perferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to motivate and work with a variety people