- Career Level
- Not Specified
Operating within the core values and operating principles of the organization, serves as a key business partner and provides a variety of human resources consulting services to assigned teams within AAA Life. This role provides HR support and expertise in the core functional areas of Human Resources including compensation and benefits with a significant focus on talent acquisition, performance management and employee relations and offers insight and solutions that add value and advance the mission, vision and business objectives of the Company.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for implementing tactical programs and is continuously evaluating and optimizing operational efficiencies and promoting excellence in internal customer service.
As a generalist, this position will also have an area of concentration. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages day to day system processes (e.g. ATS/On-boarding/HRIS/Document Control access, content, workflows and declines/approvals)
- Creates and distributes monthly HRIS and Recruiting reports
- Handles ad hoc HRIS report requests
- Manages new hire orientation
- Serves as the team's Record Retention Specialist and handles personnel filing and electronic file storage, offsite storage
- Leads Employee Engagement Survey process and vendor relationship
Attention to Detail
Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and minimum of 3 years of experience. PHR certification desired. Possesses broad knowledge of most HR functional areas, including compensation and benefits and is able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of talent acquisition, employee relations and HR systems.