Scanning Specialist I
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Pay: $11.50 per hour
Scanning Specialist I Position:
Our Scan Specialist play a critical role by preparing incoming client mail for other departments. This includes: opening, sorting, preparing batch tickets for scanning, and scanning insurance policies.
If your flexible, reliable with a great eye for the details and looking for a position with a great company, we want to talk to you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare documents for scanning and appropriate queue
- Prepare out-bound mail
- Notify or prepare orders for lender supplies
- Provide routine maintenance to mail room and scanning equipment
- Sort incoming non-insurance mail and route to correct departments
- Meets set goals for productivity
- Mail-room experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 months experience in office or clerical support preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing environment
- Basic organization and filing skills
- Flexible schedule required
Allied Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest financial services providers. With more than 35 years of experience in the financial service industry our aim is to be the most customer-focused and respected provider of insurance and lender products whose customized solutions help clients grow their business and more effectively manage risk.
If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others by delivering personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more.
Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.