Assistant Office Administrator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Title: Office Assistant
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
American National was started in 1905 in Galveston, TX, and also has offices in League City, TX, Springfield, MO, and Albany, NY. We offer life, accident and health insurance; property/casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness and targeted commercial businesses; and retirement, annuities and pension plan products.
Why work for American National?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Career advancement
- Professional Development
- Team Oriented atmosphere
Who we are looking for?
American National is seeking an Office Assistant for our Robbinsdale, MN location. The ideal candidate for this position would have a high attention to detail, proven ability to meet deadlines and strong interpersonal skills.
The primary duties are as follows:
- Support the needs of the sales force and staff in the district office
- Provide service to agents and policy holders via telephone calls, emails or in person
- Perform various clerical duties such as: filing, faxing, data entry, deposits, answering phones, copying, and other duties as assigned
What we are looking for?
- High School degree or equivalent
- Previous clerical experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Organization skills & attention to detail w/ high level accuracy.
- Excellent written, oral communication and comprehension skills.
- High-level initiative, follow-through & accountability for actions.
We're committed to our employees and clients alike. If you want a long, rewarding career, if you want a chance to be a part of something big and if you want to make a difference in people's lives, then we want to hear from you.