- Career Level
- Not Specified
Looking for a stable company with state- of- the-art equipment? AAA is in need of an experienced automotive technician at our Suffolk Car Care Center.
* Perform minor diagnostics on automobiles as required
* Repair vehicles according to manufacturers' specifications including, but not limited to, brakes, suspension, exhaust, drive train, cooling system, tires, alignments, air conditioning/heating, ignition system, and fuel system
* Utilize software to obtain parts and labor requirements for repairs
* Communicate with the service writer/manager and manager about repair status and needs
* Perform state safety inspections as needed
* Keep his/her work area clean and safe
* Assist Lead Technician as required and in order to gain experience for future ASE Certifications
* Various miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
* Assists other level technicians as requested
* Performs other duties as assigned
Automotive Repair Knowledge - Extensive knowledge of the automotive repair industry required. Minimum three years experience in automotive repair.
*ASE Certification required
*State Inspection License required.
*Must provide own full set of tools.
*Must be able to pass a background check.
*Must be able to pass a drug test.
*Must have a clean DMV report.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE