- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Portfolio Coordinator Specialist delivers high standards of support to the Portfolio Managers to assist them delivering timely, value added services to our partners. They support the Portfolio Managers in delivery of portfolio excellence and the achievement of business objectives. They ensure adherence to ATO PMO standards. They use and monitor processes for efficiency and effectiveness.Successful administration of our ATO PMO portfolio management framework, processes, and tools. Collation of status reporting across multiple portfolios and business functions. Effective tracking and communication of portfolio status and metrics. Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools.
- Receive/process all demands in intake tool
- Ensure all requirements for intake are present from originator
- Ensure status of all intake is current
- Report and document status of intake items based on responses from follow up
- Take action on progressing items to next intake status based on responses from follow up
- Support intake ensuring timely decisions are reached for slotting, estimating, requirements and staffing
- Route all estimates, using appropriate tools, where applicable (eProject, CSO Central, EPM, etc)
- Ensure all responses are received back from teams for each project
- Follow/escalate when teams do not respond in the designated timeframe
- Consolidate estimate information into standard estimate level 2 template
- Send consolidated estimate feedback to PfM for validation
- After PfM feedback received and any updates noted, return estimate to business originator
- Leverage level 2 estimate consolidated information and input into MAGIC spreadsheet
- Input MAGIC spreadsheet data back into EPM tool for each project
- Maintenance of resource, I/O lists, etc. when new resources and I/O's are added
- Support financial reporting processes and assist PfM in completing financial requests as required
- Produce monthly follow up reports based on ATO Work Intake status to follow up on aging requests:
- Solution Design status
- Estimation status
- Completed projects
- Support operations plan set up and maintenance as identified
- Assist with process changes to improve demand process flow and operating task assignment and continue to look for opportunities to improve processes
• 0-2 years experience
• Computer related college degree preferable but not essential
• Communication and relationship skills; ability to interact with all levels of end users (written, verbal, presentation)
• Organizational and analytical skills (able to analyze, manipulate, and interpret data)
• Sound problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and exhibit effective time management and organization skills
• Intermediate skills with MS Project and Excel and familiar with other MS Office products/tools
• Some ability to manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines, comfortable performing in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Works well independently and in teams
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.