ARS IT - ITSM Process Manager-Sr Consultant II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The ITSM Process Manager will support the efforts to develop, document, implement, and drive the activities around managing our ITSM Processes and will participate in the monitoring for process/Inventory accuracies through the use of internal controls, metrics and reporting. These duties will be conducted in the normal course of operations through ITSM process management activities, comparisons, reconciliations and other routine actions. The ITSM Process Manager will be responsible to implement and maintain an ITSM Process Management Strategy and drive day to day activities across one or more technology groups to ensure that the Area Process Management approach is effectively managed and maintained from a governance and on-going operations perspective.
- Understands foundational concepts and navigates the relationships between ITSM Processes, IT Service Management Process requirements, and business/IT management needs that are moderate in nature which may span multiple ITSM Processes.
- Acts as the supportive source of knowledge for a single ITSM processes.
- Leads the design, implementation, updates and/or coordination for a single ITSM Process policies, roles and responsibilities, and compliance.
- Ensuring the efforts and the performance, maturity, and compliance of the ITSM Process within Allstate.
- Leads the efforts and process to gather and create ITSM Process requirements or process improvements.
- Leads Continual Service Improvement across a single ITSM Processes with integration.
- Leads the development and delivery of Area Level communications relevant to the ITSM process, process performance, process maturity or technology aligned to strategic objectives and business needs.
- Leads the communication, marketing, and training for a single ITSM Processes with integration to another process.
- Leads the escalation / communication of risks and issues as appropriate.
- Leads industry and internal benchmarking to ensure fit for purpose and best in class process delivery / execution.
- Leads design, implementation s and/or coordination the ITSM Process services.
- Leads and support analysis of ITSM Process execution, efficiency, effectiveness, and process management activities as required by the Process Owners and other organizations.
- Leads the analysis and recommendations for ITSM Process cost saving opportunities.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification, preferred
- ITIL - Foundations
- Cobit Framework with Foundations Mastery Certification
- Familiarity with the related ITSM Processes and Polices
- 3-5 years related experience
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.