Quality Control Spec Team Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Quality Control Specialist Team Lead is responsible for Quality Control Reviews, Project Support, Coaching and Development of a team. Communicates any identified trends or escalated findings to management
QC Reviews – 75%
- Inspects transactions performed by associates or automated systems to identify any deviations from procedures or required system requirements
- Captures/Identifies all detected opportunity conditions into the QC System of Record
- Works in a multi-client environment with different service requirements unique to each client
- Works in a multi-function environment with different service levels, client system platforms and internal operating systems
- Interprets procedures and procedure modifications/adds as communicated, applies QC standards based on procedures and executes these standards over an array of clients. Making timely decisions when a quick response is required
- Collects information, if required, to better understand issues and opportunities
- Maintains confidentiality
- Consistently meets deadlines and requirements
Project Support – 10%
- Provide subject matter expertise when launching a new project or service.
- Assist with the development of new QC initiatives.
- Support and assist with on-going Quality Control initiatives.
- Support, Participate and Lead (if required) in calibration sessions as required.
Coaching – 10%
- Provide subject matter expertise when answering questions from the Team.
- Mentor and coach new associates
- Assist in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of QC Team
Communication – 5%
- Communicates clearly in written and verbal communication
Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. With a strong commitment to service, sophisticated technology and an array of flexible tools, we build solutions to meet customers' needs.
Our businesses — Assurant Solutions and Assurant Specialty Property — serve customers and clients in the United States and select worldwide markets. All of our employees are dedicated to the same goal: Working with integrity, innovation and dedication so that customers are glad they chose Assurant when it matters most.
Learn more by clicking on www.Assurant.comEducation
- High School Diploma
- 4-5 years of insurance related experience or similar activity outside the organization. Knowledgeable / Expertise in all the duties of the QC Specialist, relevant area of Quality Control. Knowledge of company products and services. .