AAA Texas - Retail Service Specialist I - Allen TX
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Road To Success Starts Here!
AAA Texas is seeking customer service oriented individuals for our Branch Specialist I position based out of our Allen branch. This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to planning road trips, books, maps and Notary services
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities of branch bookkeeping records.
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years in a customer service position; retail sales positions preferred
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- bility to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to type at least 30WPM
- The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE