Territory Product Manager (North Central)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
- Manages analyses of multiple data points to inform recommendations on rates and risk management guidelines
- Manages the development/ design of new plans, programs, processes or product features that are of medium/high complexity
- Supports the creation of concept designs. Addresses feasibility (financial, operational, and technical). Makes recommendations on requirements and measurements
- Solicits and integrates input from team members and other stakeholders
- Utilizes data to uncover potential market issues/opportunities
- Manages competitive landscape analyses to inform rate, risk management guidelines and product recommendations
- Manages integration and coordination plans for the communication and delivery of planned changes, projects, and products in the regions/field and with agents
- Consults with resources/expertise that are necessary to successfully complete projects/ assignments from various AORs
- Manages preparations of communications and presentations for project updates for FPMO leadership and other key stakeholders
- Manages execution of project controls
- Actively builds strong relationships among teams and team members to ensure cooperation on project objectives
- Ensures appropriate processes in place for correct classification
- Identifies, recommends and/or implements consistent processes throughout team/department
- Identifies, recommends and/or implements process improvements to internal and external compliance standards
Supports the Development of Local Market Operating Committee (MOC), Home Office Underwriting and/or Line Management Strategies and Plans
- Completes complex analysis to support the development of the local MOC/Line strategies and
- Supports and/or participates in various stakeholder meetings (RAB/Agent State Team Meetings/Town Halls etc) to drive understanding, alignment and engagement
- Supports and/or creates business cases
- Bachelor's degree; 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate specialized terms and data
- Knowledge of product, price, risk management and insurance regulation knowledge, with working knowledge of lines, rate plans and product offerings
- Working knowledge of current industry standards/environment
- Good collaboration and relationship skills
- Ability to plan, implement, manage, and/or sponsor projects of medium/high complexity and/or medium/large scale key initiatives using accepted project management standards
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.