Senior Java Developer
We're not your ordinary insurance company… Indiana Farm Bureau brings a unique flavor to the insurance industry through our high level of involvement in giving back to our community. We offer opportunities and encourage all employees to support a charity of their choice.
We've been keeping a pulse on today's business and are currently implementing ergonomically correct workstations and open collaboration all throughout the company. Free parking downtown, complete 24/7 onsite fitness center and café are available.
As we continue to enhance our services, our technical needs are also evolving. Currently we have a full time opportunity for an experience Java Developer to join our team. This position will be responsible for developing new web services for an existing system while helping to establish new best practices and documentation. Our Technologies include: open source, Angular, SQL Server and Apache, to name a few.REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years of full cycle Java development
- Must be extremely comfortable developing object oriented multi-tiered applications
- At least 3 years of experience in lead role managing complex projects from beginning to end
- Several years' experience developing in an Agile environment
- Proven success in leading fairly large web integration development projects
- Mobile application development experience
- Experience in insurance industry or developing e-commerce sites
At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples' lives. Visitwww.infarmbureau.com and click on the careers site located at the bottom of the page.
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0009
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified