Integrated Data Services Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Integrated Data Services Specialist supports the Allied Solutions offline data entry, scanning, and electronic data interchange programs.
- Controls, monitors, and troubleshoots the constant inbound and outbound flow of images and data from and to multiple locations
- Performs routine data-entry quality checks of large data samples and communicates feedback
- Performs data analysis, audits and other activities to reduce production costs and improve quality of output
- Co-manages vendor/partner relationships
- Provides training, advice, and problem-resolution support
- Collaborates in the development and implementation of business process improvements
- Collaborates in creating procedures and process-flow documentation
- Prepares regular and ad hoc data reports and statistical summaries
- Assists in the operations of the EDI program including monitoring, research, testing and trading partner relationship management
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High school diploma is required; college degree is preferred
- Advanced Excel experience is required
- XML (XSD and XSLT) experience is preferred
- EDI (ANSI X12 Property-Casualty Insurance) experience is preferred
- Auto and property insurance tracking experience is preferred
Come Work For Allied:
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.