Customer Service Representative Trainee Program
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Are you looking for a full-time career where you will receive paid company training and a competitive compensation? A place where you can utilize your people and relationship building skills?
If you are a motivated and goal-oriented individual looking for a long-term career, American Access Casualty Company can offer a rewarding and satisfying opportunity. We are currently seeking individuals to join our Customer Service Training Program.
This is a great opportunity for entry level applicants looking for a long term career! American Access Casualty Company (AACC) is a fast-growing, highly successful private passenger automobile insurance company located in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to be "driven to do the right thing at every turn." To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us.
Our paid 5 week training program will support you on your journey to join the insurance industry. In this training your will learn entry level claims and underwriting tasks and procedures that prepare you to choose a career in underwriting or claims. You will also receive a salary starting day one with an increase after 90 days! You will also have the potential to continue to increase your salary after 90 days.
During your 5 week training program you will learn to be able to:
- Address questions and complete processes involving level 1 underwriting and level 1 claims
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive business relationships
- Develop effective follow-up of all customers on file and maintain positive business relationships with customers
- Phone training
- Starting a pathway to a lifelong career in the insurance industry
- Provide a friendly, informative and professional environment to our customers and fellow colleagues
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in retail or customer service environment (insurance, phone sales, auto sales and/or sale support roles and other product and services)
- Experienced in computer, Window-based programs
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Boundless energy and the ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently to solve problems and multitask
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
Generous Benefits included with this opportunity:
- Career Path
- Generous paid time off package
- Medical & Dental Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee engagement program
- Paid gym membership