- Career Level
- Not Specified
Under occasional supervision, supports the administration of the company's reconciliation functions. Prepares monthly account reconciliations. Makes determinations of transactions and journal entries. Communicates with internal contacts regarding journal entry corrections. Maintains and updates records and files for management review.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations of assigned general ledger accounts.
- Makes determinations on transactions and journal entries required to bring accounts into balance.
- Communicates with internal contacts regarding journal entry corrections needed to bring accounts into balance.
- Maintains and updates records and files for management review.
- Assists with special projects and other duties when needed.
Ability to analyze issues with accounting transactions and journal entries and provide appropriate solutions.
Ability to communicate effectively with departments and management on accounting issues.
Ability to use spreadsheet and database software to analyze and solve complex accounting issues.Required Experience
Requires an associate's degree in accounting or its equivalent and 6-12 months of experience in a similar field or position.Job LocationPeoria, Illinois, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular