Insurance Sales Representative
- Career Level
- Not Specified
CREATE YOUR LEGACY WITH AAA!
AAA has immediate opportunities for entrepreneurial - minded individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Representatives. Our door is open to talented outside sales professionals with the ambition to build a successful business and take charge of your own financial destiny. Of course, this career is not for everyone. It will take initiative, self-determination, a strong work ethic, career dedication and a winning attitude. If this sounds like you, and you can visualize yourself earning a six-figure plus income, read on.
Our insurance company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by A.M. Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
AAA will support you in developing your book of business by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 10 million members in 15 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in Missouri since 1902
- An all expense paid 3 week training period in St. Louis, Missouri
- Additional instruction at your branch office and continuous training
- A competitive training salary plus commission pay plan with forgivable draw
- Sales incentives, bonuses and motivational trips
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Assistance with some overhead office expenses
Your accountability for your own success will require you to:
- Possess a valid driver's license and a good DMV record
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Successfully complete the company provided training
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Have moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel required
- Previously demonstrated advanced level of competitive and persistent nature required
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
- 1-2 years prior customer service required
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Advanced organizational skills required
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Successful completion of Background Check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE