Emergency Roadside Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Our Roadside Assistance Specialists use automated systems and computers to deliver world-class customer service to Auto Club members and contacts.
Paid 6 week training is mandatory (without missing any time or days), Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm.
- Recognize and diffuse escalated member situations in a patient, professional and courteous manner
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of member inquiries, placing appropriate levels of urgency on each contact
- Actively listen, build rapport and display empathy
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Display a consistently positive, professional and cooperative tone with members, contacts and coworkers
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, high volume work environment
- Provide punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Remain flexible to work holidays and weekends in order to meet the constantly evolving customer service needs of our members
- Understand that their schedules change (including start times) periodically because of the business needs
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift between the call center hours of 6:00 am and 11:00 pm
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Call Center experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Ability to analyze/resolve problems and adapt to change
- Superb telephone etiquette
- Solid vocabulary, math, and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English, including stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills with a minimum 30 wpm keyboarding level
- Ability to attend a 6 week mandatory paid training (without missing any time or days)
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and other varied shifts as assigned
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background, and drug screenings
Comprehensive 6 week paid training is held in Long Beach to prepare new hires to provide legendary service to our members.
Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness, and Holidays
401k Savings Plan
Career opportunties across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE