Customer Service Representative - Insurance and Membership Services
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
When you join AAA Texas as a Customer Service Representative, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Representative on our team, you'll engage with members who will look to your expertise and ability to think on your feet for solutions and advice on their AAA Texas membership and insurance policies.
As a key contributor to our over 100-year reputation, you'll benefit from our paid training program and also earn monthly incentives and performance bonuses. You'll also experience our exceptional culture where recognition and advancement opportunities abound when you are committed to our service-driven and members-first philosophy. In fact, nearly all of our supervisors and managers started in front-line positions before joining our management team.
As a Customer Service Representative in insurance and membership services, you'll be a part of a fast-paced and exciting AAA team, with a career rich in benefits, including:
* Starting pay rate of $16.00 per hour as well as $.25 per hour language bonus for Spanish language skills
* A comprehensive, paid training program that lasts approximately 3 months to prepare you to succeed in your career
* Pay rate increase to $16.62 per hour upon completion of insurance training
* Two additional opportunities for insurance training with pay increases of over 9% within your first 18 months
* Monthly incentive payouts of $2,052 annually for at-goal performance or approximately $1 more per hour
Candidates must be able to work a schedule of Monday - Friday 12:15pm - 9:00pm and one Saturday every three weeks within the hours of 7:00am - 6:00pm.
* Effectively promote awareness of AAA products/services by cross serving (recommending products & services) to our members
* Incoming call center environment receiving approximately 40 - 60 calls per day; Sitting at a computer wearing a headset for the duration of your shift
* Goal oriented environment - performance based on service quality, product and service referrals, schedule adherence, productivity, and availability
* Position requires confidence, job knowledge and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent customer service which will be a part of your performance rating
* Assist members with policy and/or membership related questions and concerns
Ability to handle upset/irate customers in a busy, high volume call center environment
Our state of the art training facility located in Coppell, TX provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
If offered the position, we will need you to be able to commit to the entire duration of the training schedule without interruption. Paid training begins on your first day of employment and will last approximately 3 months from your start date. Training is conducted Monday through Friday, full time (8 hours per day), between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. You will also work some Saturdays.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness Days and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Exceptional candidates will possess:
- A passion for helping people
- The ability to multi-task: work with member information on a computer and address their needs at the same time
- The confidence, job knowledge, and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service, which will be a part of your performance rating
- Some college experience preferred
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced, challenging team environment
- Comfortable in a structured, goal oriented environment
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE