Entry Level- Investments Bank Loan Support-Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Bank Loan Support Analyst is primarily responsible for Bank Loan and AIMCO trade settlement, report generation, analysis, and validation, as well as the AIMCO monthly Compliance reports and some post-payment date reporting. It is critical for the Bank Loan Support Sr. Analyst keeps constant lines of communication open with various internal and external groups in regards to trade settlement status.
- Prepare AIMCO Determination Date reports and coordinate, analyze, investigate, and independently resolve monthly discrepancies in timely manner with trustee
- Conduct analysis and use independent judgment to determine if AIMCO CLO calculations are accurate
- Daily trade support for Bank Loans (BLS) and AIMCO – confirm and allocate all trades on ClearPar, trade entry in Aladdin, coordinate all legal documents between Front Office, Money Center, Legal, and the Bank Loan Maximis team (data quality/compliance/timeliness key)
- Meet all LSTA deadlines for trade settlement criteria
- Interpret reporting rules to create, maintain, and analyze daily/weekly/monthly Allstate and AIMCO reports looking for and analyzing trends and deliver them to Front Office, Legal and Upper Management
- Maintain accuracy of Security Master data between Maximis, Data Warehouse, and Aladdin and investigate and resolve issues as they arise
- Work effectively in a team environment and across various areas within Investments and external groups
- Provide status to Supervisor
- Ability to work with all areas of Operations, Legal, Money Center, Front Office and Trustee to ensure timeline trade settlement and accuracy of reporting
- Participate in cross-team knowledge and awareness
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
- 1-2 years of financial reporting, accounting or related experience (investment experience is a plus)
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred
- Excel knowledge, a plus
- Intermediate querying skills and the ability to learn multiple applications, including database and reporting applications.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Microstrategy and SAP
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving, decision making, and issue resolution skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and a high degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work assignments. Demonstrating strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.