Claims Adjuster - Material Damage
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Material Damage Adjuster needed for large carrier in Duluth. Qualified candidates will have at least 2-3 years of auto material damage adjusting experience and single or multi-state licensing required. Commercial lines experience is a plus, but not required.
- Investigate and handle auto material damage claims from minor exposure to claims of a serious nature.
- Operate on an independent basis concerning reservation of rights, disclaimer and the denial, negotiation and/or settlement of claims within the assigned authorization.
- Consult with supervisor on complex and involved technical matters.
- Perform all facets of claims handling on assignments requiring specialized knowledge of coverage, liability, and total loss evaluation in multiple jurisdictions.
- May have contacts with attorneys on our behalf and adverse attorneys by telephone and through written correspondence.
- Handles total loss, subrogation and arbitration.
- Prior auto material damage claims adjusting experience required
- Single or Multi-State Licensing required
- 3+ years claims adjusting experience
- Commercial lines experience a plus, but not necessary
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Material Damage
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly