CE-Strategic Int-Sr Cons I
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Customer Experience's purpose is support and facilitate Allstate to deliver the Customer Value Proposition by enabling the organization to build and distribute innovative, customer-centric products, programs and processes.
Strategic Integration's focus is to improve the Allstate Branded Customer Experience by making it easier to do business with, creating a sustainable competitive advantage in the marketplace by focusing on the following:
- Developing Actionable Customer Insight that will shape and influence strategies & tactics across the eneterprise
- Elimination of Customer Irritants / Disruptors
- Reinforce Positive Interactions to Strengthen Customer relationships
Strategic Integration is a catalyst in modernizing Allstate's Operating Model – ensuring that delivery across the organization is integrated and leveraged to optimize efforts and ensure that we deliver a holistic customer experience across touch-points and eliminate or minimize point solutions.
- Ensure that strategies and tactics are centered on the customer / consumer and will deliver on our CVP
- Ensure a horizontal perspective is reflected in the design and delivery of our solutions … to customers – agencies – employees
- Drive operational efficiencies and effectiveness that will lower costs and improve the customer, agency and employee experience and agency capacity
- Deploy proven design and delivery practices to ensure successful solutions integration throughout the organization
The Strategic Integration Senior Consultant I leads the Design & Delivery of small to medium scale initiatives while providing general support to the Strategic Integration Team. They will be responsible for the successful delivery of small to medium scale initiatives from all aspects and through the entire pipeline of program delivery - from ideation à proof of concept à capital acquisition à design à delivery à post implementation wrap-up. They will assist (medium to large scale initiaitves) and lead (small to medium scale initiaitves) in the successful delivery (on time – on budget – with functionality to deliver on benefit commitments).
- Successful delivery in the development and execution of small to medium large scale initiatives (ideation à POC à Design à Delivery)
- Provide data, reports, analysis, and research as well as data and financial modeling, numerical exhibits, and written communication to inform and drive action.
- Prepare data collection and aggregation for the 12 Quarter Financial Plan.
- Prepare data collection and aggregation for the Strategic Integration 3 yr Roadmap.
- Develop measures of success for initiatives – specifically baseline metrics and measures of success post deployment to properly measure success
- Develop and proactively manage CBA's
- Adhere to enterprise Best Practices in the Design and Delivery of initiaitives
- Develop leadership communications to drive and influence decisions and inform progress of initiaitives (powerpoint decks, SOAP's, Field Communication)
- Develop and nurture relationships with AOR's
- Co-Develop, refine and execute change management plans
- Conducts capacity analysis and develops preliminary recommendations.
- Develops relationships with both Protection Finance and ATO Finance.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Undergraduate degree/MBA in Business, Finance, Math, (or related field) or relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with numbers and formulas and develop insights and recommendations within analyses
- Ability to link various data sources and produce a more in-depth analysis
- Ability to work with guidance with broad parameters in standard to moderately complex situations
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.