Internal Audit Internship - Fall 2016
- Career Level
- Not Specified
RLI's Internal Audit department is looking for an intern to work part-time (approx. 15-20 hours per week during academic school year) starting this fall, then continue full time (37.5 hours/week) during the summer of 2017. This position will be in our Peoria, IL home office. Work hours during the school year are flexible between 8:30a-5:00p Monday-Friday, depending on your class schedule.
- Assist full-time staff on audits, including walkthroughs, risk assessments, audit planning, testing and reporting.
- Assisting in supporting external audit requests and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance coordination.
- Additionally, the intern will complete a summer project, which will focus on developing analytical, technical, and communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Student working towards a major or minor in Accounting
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA