If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are looking for a farm training intern to assist with increasing farm knowledge as it relates to farm insurance and risk for employees and farm clients.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Work with farm clients on emergency planning and farm safety.
- Assist in increasing the number of clients we reach with training programs.
- Assist with updating Farm ITV Quick Calculator.
- Assist in collecting information, as well as investigate any additional structures to add to the Farm ITV QC.
- Assist with publishing the farm newsletter, including writing articles.
- Pursing a bachelor's degree in agriculture?
- Able to develop agriculture insurance knowledge to help clients?
- Able to create and deliver presentations? Instructional design experience or exposure is extremely helpful.
- Results oriented?
- Able to handle multiple assignments at once?
- Proficient in written communication?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0219
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Entry Level