If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are looking for a business development intern to assist with system and report validation including activities to support our Customer Relationship Management system.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Assist with documentation, communication, and reporting.
- Execute and validate regular marketing reports.
- Perform CRM validation after software updates.
- Participate in software enhancement meetings with other team members.
- Document and distribute meeting minutes as requested.
- Process daily website referrals for Agent follow-up.
- A pursing a bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration?
- Knowledgeable of various software programs, including Word, Excel, and other web-based applications?
- Excellent with verbal and written communication skills?
- Attentive to details ensuring accuracy of information?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0221
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified