Direct Marketing Research Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Direct Marketing Research Analyst supports AAA Life direct marketing reporting and assists in evaluating direct marketing operations and performance. Collaborates with team members and internal departments to provide recommendations to marketing leadership that facilitates productive business decisions. Develops forecasts and reports regularly to management.
This role requires strong analytic skills, a desire to grow and develop, and a keen interest in direct marketing. The Direct Marketing Research Analyst uses tools such as Excel, SQL, and SPSS to apply statistical analysis principles to business challenges.
- Analyze direct mail data to evaluate sales performance (campaigns, applications, sales, etc.). Make recommendations to business partners and marketing management.
- Identify new opportunities for sales. Analyze potential financial impact and develop plan.
- Develop reports and ad hoc analyses that help us understand direct mail patterns and identify differences among our customer groups
- Develop and maintain sales forecast and campaign metrics.
- Develop reporting based on the needs of the business.
- Prepare and deliver reports for partners, internal departments, and vendors.
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree, in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or related discipline.
- 1 – 2 years of market research experience in related field.
- Intermediate to advanced user of SQL and Excel.
- Training or experience with analytics and/or statistical software.
- Experience with controlled testing/analysis recommended.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data from multiple sources and/or qualitative analysis.
- Experience with Direct Mail is a plus.