Lube Technician- Virginia Beach
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Looking for a stable company with state- of- the-art equipment? AAA is in need of an experienced lube technician at our Virginia Beach Car Care Center.
* Perform oil changes and lubrication services
Perform tire repairs and installation services and other minor repairs as assigned by Lead Tech or Service Writer
* Gain on the job experience in all areas of automotive repair and strive to obtain ASE Certifications
* Keep his/her work area clean and safe
* Assist upper level technicians as needed and for experience
* Performs other duties as assigned
- Automotive Repair Knowledge - Minimum one experience automotive tire, lube, or general repair experience or six months of automotive trade school or other formalized training program. Must provide own basic hand tools as required for the position.
- Customer Relations & Interpersonal skills - Must be able to understand and meet customers' needs and expectations. Must use good interpersonal skills in solving customers' problems and build positive relationships with them.
- Communication Skills - Must be able to communicate with others in a clear, understandable manner.
- Problem Solving and Resource Allocation - Must be able to analyze information, identify alternatives, and make sound, logical decisions. Must maximize utilization of available resources.
- Teamwork & Cooperation - Must be able to build smooth, cooperative working relationships, assisting other team members when possible.
- Time Management and Multi-tasking - Must be able to perform multiple tasks and use time efficiently. Must be able to deal with negative emotions from others, displaying a positive, caring attitude on each interaction.
- Flexibility & Adaptability - Must be able to adapt to change and be flexible in adjusting approach to meet the needs of different situations. Must be able to rotate among job functions as needed.
*Must be able to pass a drug test.
*Must have a clean DMV report.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE