Travel Agent - Solon OH
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services for millions of members for over 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for an energetic, driven, sales focused professional to join our team in a full-time travel sales role that is available at the Solon, Ohio branch office. Candidates should be available to work within the hours of Monday through Friday, 8:45am - 6pm and Saturdays, 9am - 2pm.
Compensation: $11.38-12.50/hr. based on experience, plus opportunities to earn incentives and commissions.
- Proactively promote, sell, and secure reservations for travel services, including travel by air, bus, rail or ship, package tours, car rentals, hotel, and travel insurance.
- Plans travel itineraries for clients' travel needs.
- Process requests for travel literature and brochures.
- Maintains knowledge of evolving travel industry, technology, and AAA policies, procedures, products and services.
- Operate automated reservation and ticket system; use preferred vendor websites and other supporting web based systems and functions.
- 1+ year of Travel Agent work experience or travel school training, or previous travel industry experience, such as airline employment, or extensive personal travel experiences
- Strong PC & internet skills; experience with an automated reservation system, such as Apollo is preferred
- Sales oriented self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
- Comprehensive health care - medical, dental and vision
- Life and Disability insurance
- Retirement savings - 401(k) with a generous match
- Paid holidays, vacations and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free AAAPlus Membership
- Employee Discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE