Customer Service Specialist III - Monroeville FT
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service . With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
We are looking for energetic, driven, and talented individuals to join our customer service team in the position of Branch Specialist. The selected individual will provide exceptional customer service and assist members with a wide variety of products and services available at the Monroeville AAA branch office. This position is FT (37.5 hrs/wk) at an hourly rate of $11.38. We request that applicants be flexible to work any hours the office is open: Monday - Friday 9am-7pm & Saturday 9am-3pm.
- Use cross and suggestive-selling techniques to expand and increase the revenue of each and every customer interaction;
- Provide DMV license and registration services;
- Recommend products such as special attraction tickets or travel related merchandise;
- Recommend, sell, and upgrade AAA memberships and process payments;
- May prepare travel routings, provide maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials;
- Assist with hotel and car rental reservations and provide auto-travel destination information;
- Balance and reconcile cash drawer;
- Perform notary services.
- HS Diploma or GED;
- 2-3 years of face-to-face customer service experience with money/funds handling responsibilities;
- Excellent, warm & friendly communication and customer service skills;
- PC literacy, with data entry and internet skills;
- Ability to operate office equipment and perform basic accounting duties;
- Ability to work quickly and handle multiple detailed tasks on a daily basis;
- Prior experience using DMV licensing system would be a plus!
- The selected individual will obtain and maintain valid notary license.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screening
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE