Claims Manager- Workers Compensation
- Career Level
This position will be responsible for the overall operational and technical functions within this office.
Responsible for tasks including but not limited to:
- The overall operational performance of this office.
- Setting branch objectives, establish policy and procedures to assure compliance to best claim management services practices, state regulations, and client service requirements
- Responsible for monthly management reports
- Evaluate and recommend continuing professional education of office personnel
- Ensure adherence to company personnel policies
- Lead by example - provide support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience is required
- Candidate must demonstrate proficient workers compensation knowledge and extensive claims experience working within the MD jurisdiction
- Five plus years of management experience as well as solid computer and analytical skills are required
- Looking for a candidate who can demonstrate a strong track record of management success working within the industry.
Salary will be commensurate with experience- bonus potential up to 25% of annual salary.
Apply for Claims Manager- Workers Compensation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly