At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Our auto damage Claims Adjusters are a vital part of our team-keeping our claims process after an accident efficient and accurate for our customers. There's a lot that goes into completing accurate vehicle damage estimates, and we're looking for someone with an eye for the details and knowledge of cars to bring their expertise to our team.
You'll start out with two weeks of paid training, so you can feel confident as you work closely with repair shops and customers. In this role, you'll also negotiate repair prices and ensure our customers are getting no less than perfection. Bring your auto body knowledge and skills to our claims team and in return we'll provide ongoing development and some pretty cool perks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assess vehicle damage and controls the damage repair process
* Make total loss determinations
* Act as point of contact for shop relations, develops relationships with owners, managers and technicians
* Provides continued updates to customers on the repair process
* Bachelor's degree and one year of work experience in the automotive repair or insurance industry.
* In lieu of a degree, a total of five years of work experience, some of which must be in the automotive repair or insurance industry and must include:
o Making decisions
o Solving problems
o Planning, prioritizing and organizing
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Customer service
* Valid driver's license
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
* Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards
* Earning paid time off after first two weeks and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer Job: Claims Primary Location: United States-Florida-Miami Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular