At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life- and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're a company that doesn't stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations. This position offers competitive compensation, a first-class benefits package and generous relocation assistance to Northeast Ohio--known for its unique mix of culture, great food and an eclectic social scene!
Marketing Process Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity in the Acquisition Experience group to build strong analytical skills. The goal is to provide actionable insights into the Direct sales funnel across products using traditional analysis (e.g. trend, mix, etc…). As a mid level Marketing Process Analyst, you will dive deep into e-commerce data to answer business questions from process managers and maintain existing reports. This position supports Direct Auto, Advantage products, and Progressive Home Advantage.
Bachelor's degree in Business or quantitative field of study (e.g. Math, Computer Science, etc…)
Minimum of 3 years property casualty insurance experience or related professional experience (e.g. analytical work in a professional setting).
This position requires online pre-employment testing for internal and external candidates
Asks questions of the data with a strong desire to find the answers
Appetite and ability to learn new tools and programming languages
Queries data with MBI or other tools (e.g. SAS Server)
Derives insights from data analysis
Uses Excel pivot tables and/or Tableau
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Google Analytics is plus, but not required
- Gainshare bonus up to 24% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
- Flexible work arrangements, casual dress, and great corporate culture
- Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
- Award winning, inclusive environment with Employee Resource Groups
- On-site clinical care and fitness center
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
- You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
- After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
- A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
- Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
- Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check.
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Progressive generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in Progressive's determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer