At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join our collaborative team of dedicated individuals—and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're an organization that celebrates and rewards hard work each and every day, with a goal of being a company people can trust. Named a Top Workplace in Cleveland 7 years in a row!
Claims Representative – Centralized Auto
As a Claims Representative in one of our centralized claims centers, you'll help customers resolve auto claims over the phone as quickly and accurately as possible. In this role, you'll:
- Develop relationships with customers over the phone to answer questions, obtain additional information and provide support throughout the claims process
- Investigate, analyze and document auto claims
- Interview all involved in an accident to determine coverage and liability decisions
- Validate damage is consistent with the report of the accident
- Collaborate with peers, such as Estimators to identify suspect damages or any unrelated prior damage
Start Date: January 16, 2017
We offer paid training! Gain new skills and start a whole new career!
Monday - Friday (12 weeks) 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Required days: Monday, Friday, and Saturday plus two additional weekdays of your choice
Days off: Sunday and either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
Scheduled hours are 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on all work days
Pay Rate: $19.71/hour
Education, Experience and Skills Needed to be Successful:
Bachelor's degree or a combined total of two years of work experience and/or college education. Work or educational experience must include:
- Making decisions
- Solving problems
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing
- Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
- Customer service
- Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
- Shift differential for hours after 7p.m. on weekdays and weekend days
- Flexible work arrangements and casual dress
- Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
- Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Employee discounts
- Child care subsidy
- On-site clinical care and fitness center
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
- You'll be asked for information about your employment history and educational background
- After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
- A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
- Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
- Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Mayfield Village
Employee Status: Regular