CE-Strategic-Int -Cons II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
Customer Experience's purpose is support and facilitate Allstate to deliver the Customer Value Proposition by enabling the organization to build and distribute innovative, customer-centric products, programs and processes.
Strategic Integration's focus is to improve the Allstate Branded Customer Experience by making it easier to do business with, creating a sustainable competitive advantage in the marketplace by focusing on the following:
- Developing Actionable Customer Insight that will shape and influence strategies & tactics across the eneterprise
- Elimination of Customer Irritants / Disruptors
- Reinforce Positive Interactions to Strengthen Customer relationships
Strategic Integration is a catalyst in modernizing Allstate's Operating Model – ensuring that delivery across the organization is integrated and leveraged to optimize efforts and ensure that we deliver a holistic customer experience across touch-points and eliminate or minimize point solutions.
- Ensure that strategies and tactics are centered on the customer / consumer and will deliver on our CVP
- Ensure a horizontal perspective is reflected in the design and delivery of our solutions … to customers – agencies – employees
- Drive operational efficiencies and effectiveness that will lower costs and improve the customer, agency and employee experience and agency capacity
- Deploy proven design and delivery practices to ensure successful solutions integration throughout the organization
The Strategic Integration Consultant II provides general support to the Strategic Integration Team and direct support to the Design and Delivery of medium to large size initiaitves. They will begin to lead, with direction, small to medium sized initiatives. They will encounter the full range of program delivery from ideation à proof of concept à capital acquisition à design à delivery à post implementation wrap-up. They will assist (medium to large scale initiaitves) and lead (small to medium scale initiaitves) in the successful delivery (on time – on budget – with functionality to deliver on benefit commitments).
- With direction, provide support in the development and execution of medium to large scale initiatives (ideation à POC à Design à Delivery)
- With minimal direction, provide data, reports, analysis, and research as well as data and financial modeling, numerical exhibits, and written communication to inform and drive action.
- With minimal direction, prepare data collection and aggregation for the 12 Quarter Financial Plan.
- With minimal direction, prepare data collection and aggregation for the Strategic Integration 3 yr Roadmap.
- With minimal direction, develop measure os success for initiatives – specifically baseline metrics and measures of success post deployment to properly measure success
- With minimal direction, develop and proactively manage CBA's
- Adhere to enterprise Best Practices in the Design and Delivery of initiaitives
- With minimal direction, develop leadership communications to drive and influence decisions and inform progress of initiaitives (powerpoint decks, SOAP's, Field Communication)
- Develop relationships with AOR's
- With minimal direction, provide support for change management plans
- Conducts capacity analysis and develops preliminary recommendations.
Develops relationships with both Protection Finance and ATO Finance.
- Undergraduate degree/MBA in Business, Finance, Math, (or related field) or relevant experience
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, strong analytical and financial modeling ability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with numbers and formulas
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Can perform standard to complex forms of analysis, linking different data sources and producing a more in-depth product
- Basic knowledge of the insurance industry and the outside marketplace
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.