Connected Car Data Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Connected Car is dedicated to the continuous extension, enhancement, and improvement of Allstate's telematics capabilities. Our purpose is to maintain Allstate's position as an industry-leader in the connected car/telematics field. This position is on the Drivewise Measurement Team within Connected Car.
The Measurement team analyzes results of the Drivewise program to ensure initiatives achieve intended outcomes and make recommendations to enhance the program's design and/or customer experience. Drivewise is Allstate's user based insurance program.
The Drivewise Measurement Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the current Drivewise program and initiatives through measurement and analytics of results.
- Collaborates with Drivewise and Product Operations team members to gather and develop a deep understanding of Drivewise data and results
- Enhances Drivewise measurement and analytics that improve the product's performance and assess health of the Drivewise program
- Analyze Drivewise operating results and the impact it has on the Allstate insurance product
- Collects and analyzes Drivewise data and develops insights; leverages results to make recommendations for improvement to the program
- Supports strategic decision-making through the summary and communication of key takeaways from data analytics
- Serves as a subject matter expert on Drivewise results
- Works collaboratively with skilled individual contributors with deep subject matter expertise in Drivewise technology and related pricing analytics, at Allstate and in the industry
- Performs and evaluates trend analysis
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2+ years of related experience in an analytics function
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Able to identify and resolve complex data issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate presentation skills
- Strong experience in time and task management
- Strong attention to details
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Suite and Business Objects
- Desired knowledge of auto product, price, underwriting, and insurance regulation
- Desired knowledge of Tableau, SQL, SAS, or other reporting tools or demonstrated ability to quick learn technology based solutions
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.